Loop is a design-led, moving-image studio creating all forms of motion graphics for broadcast, corporate communications and advertising. We design, direct and produce engaging channel idents, programme branding, title sequences, animated content and visual effects.
2013 Animation, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics
- Oliver Wyman Ident Animated ident 2014 Animation, Branding, Motion Graphics
- Knight Club Short and sweet little logotype design and animation, reflecting the gritty subject matter for this great documentary following the British team at the Battle of the Nations 2013, the world's biggest and most brutal period tournament held in the French countryside. 2014 Animation, Branding, Motion Graphics
We released our not-so-inner sci fi geek on this corporate communications project.
The client wanted a dynamic holographic database as the central device to relay historical facts and figures. We were more than happy to oblige.
This is an edit of test scenes as we can't show the finished piece. 2014 Animation, Motion Graphics, Visual Effects
The IT Crowd Manual
Opening title sequence for this behind-the-scenes documentary featuring interviews with the main cast of the cult comedy The IT Crowd, plus a host of celebrity fans.
Production Company: Retort 2013 Animation, Branding, Motion Graphics
The Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2013
Jimmy Carr puts a panel of A-List celebrity teams to the test as they battle it out to see who remembers most about the events of 2013.
Loop supplied the opening title sequence and studio set animated backgrounds. 2013 Animation, Branding, Motion Graphics
- Fidelity Digital Campaign Digital Out Of Home Advertising Campaign 2014 Advertising, Animation, Motion Graphics
The Kingdom's Brightest
Working with Danish production company Mastiff, Loop reversioned the opening titles and content graphics for BBC's Britain's Brightest for broadcast in Denmark.
'Kongerigets Klogeste' or The Kingdom's Brightest has been a ratings success with a second series on the horizon.
Skål! 2013 Motion Graphics, branding, title sequence, animation
- Absolutely Fabulous Title sequence for iconic BBC show © jump design 2012 Motion Graphics, Title sequence, Animation, Branding
- Andrew Lloyd Webber 40 Musical Years Logo design and animated resolve for ITV show celebrating 40 years of Andrew Lloyd Webbers's success in the West End. 2013 Animation, Branding, Motion Graphics, title sequence
- Channel Four International Athletics International athletics arrives at Channel Four with a dynamic, contemporary titles sequence and show branding © jump design 2012 Motion Graphics
- E4 Idents Fun and quirky channel branding for E4 2012 Branding, Motion Graphics
- All Right Now Title sequence for Channel 4 2012 Motion Graphics, Title sequence, Animation, Branding
- The Impressions Show Putting The Impressions Show firmly on the map with punchy titles animated perfectly to the punchy music © jump design 2012 Motion Graphics, Title sequence, Branding, Animation
- Mark Watson Kicks Off Comedian Mark Watson did all the hard work here, surviving a long day of stop-motion style poses in front of the camera. It was all worth it for the fun-packed end result © jump design 2012 Motion Graphics, Title Sequence, Animation
- Virgin Inflight Entertainment 13 inflight entertainment channels re-branded for Virgin Atlantic © jump design 2012 Branding, Title Sequence, Animation, Motion graphics
- Antiques Master A fittingly restrained yet rich title sequence for this BBC2 show 2012 Motion Graphics
- Weakest Link Or 'El Rival Más Debil' as it is known in Mexico. The memorable logo design has been seen right around the globe for over a decade © jump design 2012 Motion Graphics, Title sequence, Animation